Profile Topics Started Replies Created Engagements Favorites Search topics: Topics Engaged In Viewing 15 topics - 391 through 405 (of 734 total) ← 1 2 3 … 26 27 28 … 47 48 49 → Topic Voices Posts Last Post It’s been over a year… Started by: Lelah F in: Tricky Relationship Situation? Ask for Insight and Feedback 2 3 5 years ago Heidi G My husband feels his desire for me is dying what can I do? Started by: Pretty Mummy in: Tricky Relationship Situation? Ask for Insight and Feedback 2 3 5 years ago Heidi G Very unique situation Started by: Victoria O in: Tricky Relationship Situation? Ask for Insight and Feedback 2 4 5 years ago Heidi G How to maintain communication Started by: Lucinda C in: Tricky Relationship Situation? Ask for Insight and Feedback 3 4 5 years ago Heidi G Husband left . I still want to fix things. Started by: Fiona M in: Tricky Relationship Situation? Ask for Insight and Feedback 2 2 5 years ago Heidi G What do I do next? HELP! Started by: Caroline A in: Introduce Yourself and Start Your Own Conversation Topic 3 14 5 years ago Coach Spyce So this happened, I had the old wam, bam thank you ma’m pulled on me Started by: Trisha B in: What Does It Mean When A Guy…? 3 12 5 years, 1 month ago Coach Spyce What’s the next move? 1 2 … 5 6 Started by: Anna R in: Introduce Yourself and Start Your Own Conversation Topic 3 86 5 years, 1 month ago Coach Spyce he seems to like me more gradually after the 4th month together…. Started by: Leong S in: What Does It Mean When A Guy…? 2 8 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G I don’t think you can fix this. Started by: Anonymous in: Introduce Yourself and Start Your Own Conversation Topic 2 6 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G No Contact…Dilemma Started by: Sarah J in: Introduce Yourself and Start Your Own Conversation Topic 2 5 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G Mixed signals? What to do 1 2 Started by: Ecaterina G in: What Does It Mean When A Guy…? 4 27 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G How do I get OUR happy back?! Started by: Samantha K in: Tricky Relationship Situation? Ask for Insight and Feedback 2 8 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G SOS: Did I screw this up or should I keep trying Started by: Riley S in: Introduce Yourself and Start Your Own Conversation Topic 2 2 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G Long Distance Dilemma Started by: Chantelle P in: Introduce Yourself and Start Your Own Conversation Topic 3 12 5 years, 1 month ago Heidi G Viewing 15 topics - 391 through 405 (of 734 total) ← 1 2 3 … 26 27 28 … 47 48 49 →