How to Stop Him from Always Pulling Away
Break free from the “she pursues,
he withdraws” relationship dynamic
Do you ever feel like you are the one making all the effort in your relationship? Are you fed up with him pulling away … or shutting down … or refusing to deal with issues when they crop up?
If so, you are not alone!
This is a common dynamic that develops in many relationships. Yes, it even happens in healthy, committed relationships. But if you are not careful, it can end up tearing the two of you apart.
But here’s the thing: once you realize this problem is a pattern and not your or your partner’s fault, you can solve it and go on to have the relationship of your dreams!
It Starts With Building a ‘Secure Base’ for Each Other …
Hi, it’s Amy Waterman and today I want to warn you about the dangers of falling into a “she pursues and he withdraws” pattern in your relationship.
Simply put, this type of pattern is why many relationships fail. It can fill you with anxiety and make you feel like you are not worthy of being loved. It can lead to you feeling insecure and using protest behaviors to try and bring him back to you. But these behaviors most often backfire and damage a relationship even more.
So what can you do? How can you break this pattern and reconnect with your loved one?
The answers to these questions and more are now available in my new mini-course, “Stop Him Pulling Away With a Secure Base.”
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to make your relationship work by creating a “secure base” – this doesn’t involve making a distant partner feel like a jerk or an anxious partner feel needy … find out what it does involve in the mini-course!
- Why we are at our most confident, courageous and independent when we have someone to lean on – and how to ensure your partner starts providing you with the emotional support you need to flourish
- The five traits you want your perfect match to have – look for these things to ensure you have a partner who will be consistent, available, reliable, responsive and predictable
- The wrong way to deal with a distant partner … along with exactly what you need to do to reach out in a healthy, effective manner
- How to help him love you better – find out here what to do and say to draw your partner closer and take your relationship to a higher level
- And much more
Make Sure Both You & Your Partner
Are Getting What You Need
Does any of this sound familiar? You are the one who reaches out to make up after a fight … you are the one asking him how he feels … you are the one always taking his needs into consideration.
If your relationship has fallen into a pursue-withdraw pattern, it’s imperative you learn how to break that pattern. If you don’t, the relationship may start to unwind.
That means the person who wants closeness will end up feeling anxious and abandoned … and the person who wants distance will end up feeling suffocated and nagged.
No matter how much you two love each other, you won’t be able to find a balance. A breakup or divorce becomes highly likely.
To discover how to break this dangerous pattern, get “Stop Him Pulling Away With a Secure Base.”
Order now and you’ll only pay $9 for this information-packed mini-course. Plus, you’ll receive this special gift:
- The “Stop Him Pulling Away With a Secure Base” audio … so you can listen in your car or while you work out!
I’m pricing this mini-course as low as possible in order to help as many women as possible. Get your copy today to discover the truth about how to break the pursue-withdraw pattern. Plus, your purchase will be backed by an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee!
My Unconditional, 60-Day Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with this mini-course for any reason – or no reason at all – you can request a full refund of your purchase price within 60 days of your date of purchase.
To put it simply, I wrote this mini-course to help you and if it doesn’t – then I don’t want your money.
Start Creating Your Dream Relationship!
When couples learn ways to reassure the anxious partner and avoid overwhelming the distant partner, the tension between them magically disappears.
They know they can count on each other. That trust frees them up to explore the world outside their relationship.
You’ll be happier and you’ll feel loved and lots more secure. It all starts with being able to recognize the pursue-withdraw pattern and then being able to build a secure base.
You’ll learn how to do both of these things in this mini-course. You’ll discover how to get your needs met while also meeting the needs of your partner so that you are both more fulfilled in your relationship.
So get “Stop Him Pulling Away With a Secure Base” today to learn how to create a relationship that is more emotionally supportive for you and your partner.
- “Yes! Amy, I want to get my hands on this mini-course so I can learn how to break the pursue-withdraw pattern!”
- I understand I will receive INSTANT digital access to “Stop Him Pulling Away With a Secure Base.”
- I will also receive 10 detailed question and answer case studies from
women who went through the exact situation I’m going through.
- I also understand that I have a full 60-Day 100% No Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee so I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Questions? Call 1-800-755-4364 or contact Support
To your happiness,
P.S. A relationship cannot thrive unless both people can count on each other emotionally. Find out how to fill your relationship with the right emotional support – for you and your partner – in this special mini-course.
P.P.S. Remember, that you are making this purchase at absolutely no risk. So grab this low price while you can! If “Stop Him Pulling Away With a Secure Base” isn’t everything you were expecting, simply notify me within 60 days and I will refund your money immediately.