Avoid Gaining Weight In a Relationship
Being in Love Doesn’t Have to Mean Putting on Pounds, Find Out How to Stay Thin
Nothing is worse for a woman’s diet that a man!
In fact, a recent study of 2,000 people by diet company Jenny Craig found that 79% of Americans put on weight after getting into a relationship.
Simply put, love and food go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Being with a man often means eating out and filling your house or apartment with snack foods. For women in love, the weight gain can come quickly.
But What If You Want to Stay Thin … Or Lose Weight That You’ve Gained?
Hi, it’s Amy Waterman and I’ve just completed a new mini-course that reveals how you can stay thin and healthy AND maintain a happy relationship with your man.
Introducing “Healthy in Love: How to Stop Your Relationship from Making You Fat!”
The way two people eat is not the same way a person living on their own eats. If you are in a relationship you may find yourself cooking dinner every night and going to restaurants and ballgames and other events where your man expects you to eat well … and not doing so may be considered rude.
Many men say they are even “turned off” by women who don’t eat. So what can you do? This mini-course reveals everything you need to know to stay healthy in love. You’ll learn:
- Why relationships typically result in men eating better and women eating worse … and what you can do to ensure this doesn’t happen to you
- How to avoid relationship pitfalls that can come with you losing weight – such as your man feeling jealous and insecure about the new you!
- How to get your significant other to “buy in” and support your healthy eating habits – imagine having a partner who is supportive of your weightloss efforts instead of one that is constantly trying to undermine them … imagine how much more weight you could lose and how much happier you could be … well, here the keys to turning this into reality!
- How to make him want to change as well – here’s a hint: nagging won’t help! Find out the best way to change how he thinks (or doesn’t think at all) about health and food
- #CoupleGoals – Find out how to work with your partner to get healthier and happier in your relationship
- The top 5 food fights between couples and how to avoid them so that you and your partner work as a team to get healthy instead of you being on your own, which is not as effective
- And much more
When Food Starts to Represent Love in a Relationship
In a quarter of American families, food is one of the main ways family members show each other love.
In this mini-course, you’ll learn how to recognize this pattern in your relationship and get tips for what you can do to make changes and get healthier.
So get “Healthy in Love” today and discover how to stay thin and attractive and keep your relationship happy and healthy. Order now and you’ll only pay $9 for this enlightening mini-course. Plus, you’ll receive this special gift:
- “Healthy in Love: How to Stop Your Relationship from Making You Fat!” audio … so you can listen in your car or while you work out!
I’m pricing this mini-course as low as possible in order to help as many women as possible. Get your copy today to discover the truth about losing weight when you are in a relationship. Plus, your purchase will be backed by an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee!
My Unconditional, 60-Day Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with this mini-course for any reason – or no reason at all – you can request a full refund of your purchase price within 60 days of your date of purchase.
To put it simply, I wrote this mini-course to help you and if it doesn’t – then I don’t want your money.
Turn Your Weightloss Goals into Reality!
Do you not like how much weight you’ve gained since you got into your current relationship? Are you worried your partner will stop finding you attractive? Do you miss the male attention you used to get when you were single (though you would NEVER act on it now)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, rest assured you don’t have to look “frumpy” for the rest of your life. You can lose weight and maintain a happy relationship.
In this mini-course, you’ll learn how to deal with temptations – like holiday dinners, Starbucks, the ease of take-out compared to the mess of cooking – and how to get important support from your partner.
Any time the status quo changes in a relationship, there’s bound to be discomfort as both people adjust to a new way of doing things …
But if you want your weight loss to be a success, both for your health AND your happiness, you shouldn’t try to go it alone. This mini-course reveals how you can get him on board with you.
Order “Healthy in Love” today. Gain instant access to this valuable mini-course right now!
- “Yes! Amy, I want to get my hands on this mini-course so I can know how to lose weight or avoid putting on more weight while in my current relationship!”
- I understand I will receive INSTANT digital access to “Healthy in Love: How to Stop Your Relationship from Making You Fat!”
- I will also receive 10 detailed question and answer case studies from
women who went through the exact situation I’m going through.
- I also understand that I have a full 60-Day 100% No Questions Asked
Money-Back Guarantee so I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Questions? Call 1-800-755-4364 or contact Support
To your happiness,
P.S. When in a relationship, many women “give up” – they start eating whatever is put in front of them. They decide – why turn down food when he can eat whatever he likes? Find out in this mini-course how you both can approach food in a healthier manner so that you are thinner as well as happier going forward.
P.P.S. Remember, that you are making this purchase at absolutely no risk. So grab this low price while you can! If “Healthy in Love: How to Stop Your Relationship from Making You Fat!” isn’t everything you were expecting, simply notify me within 60 days and I will refund your money immediately.