How to Avoid the Technology Trap
Discover How to Find Mr. Right & Get Him to Fall in Love With You, Not Your Avatar!
Do you consider your phone an essential tool in meeting men, flirting, and staying connected?
If you are like most women today, the answer to that question is a resounding “yes!”
But here’s the truth – online dating apps, Facebook, and texting can hurt your relationship as much as help it.
So are using technology correctly … or is it actually keeping you from finding and keeping your Prince Charming?
Technology Can’t Do the Work For You!
Hi, I’m Amy Waterman and while I would never tell you to put down your phone, I think it is important for you to understand that technology has its limits.
Text messaging is not going to solve all your relationship problems. Sending a great text won’t magically “hook” him and spark irresistible desire and obsession. The truth is you are much more vital, alive, and compelling in person than you could ever be online.
That’s why you have to learn how to achieve a “balance.” Technology supports dating and relationships best when it’s balanced by plenty of face-to-face communication.
I have created a new mini-course entitled, “The Technology Trap: How Dating Apps, Facebook & Texting Can Help/Hurt Your Romance” to help you avoid falling into the technology trap. And it will help you start using technology to complement your efforts to meet a guy instead of detracting from them.
This course reveals why it’s so important to post photos as a couple on Facebook, the optimal time to meet that guy you met on an app, and what frequent text messaging says about your relationship.
Here is more of what you’ll learn in this mini-course:
- How technology use can easily backfire and what you need to know to start using technology to support your relationship while never allowing it to replace the actual work of relating
- How to take online dating offline – including the optimal time to meet a potential match in person … this is important because if you stay online too long unrealistic expectations can ruin everything when you finally meet up
- How to avoid being so focused online that you miss offline opportunities … along with how to avoid letting technology use take the place of real human relationships in your life
- What you really need to know about becoming “Facebook Official” – plus, how to avoid over-sharing and the one thing most people forget about on Facebook but you need to correct right away to protect your relationship moving forward
- How to develop a texting style that matches your partner – couples are happiest when their texting style matches each other … plus, discover the three types of texts you should be sending him to strengthen your relationship!
- And much more
How to Find a Guy Who Wants YOU, Insteadof Just a Message from You!
Technology promises a world where you can be who you want to be, not who you are … a world where you have time to think of exactly the right thing to say … a world where you’re in control of everything, including how people see you.
But that’s not a world where love can flourish.
Although you’re captivated by the idea that sending a text can create the jolt of desire that your presence or your touch can’t, you are underestimating yourself.
You are SO much more than words can capture!
To learn how to balance technology and face-to-face communication in order to find and keep Prince Charming order your copy of “The Technology Trap” today. Order now and you’ll only pay $9 for this enlightening mini-course. Plus, you’ll receive this special gift:
- “The Technology Trap” audio … so you can listen in your car or while you work out!
I’m pricing this mini-course as low as possible in order to help as many women as possible. Get your copy today to learn more about avoiding the technology trap. Plus, your purchase will be backed by an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee!
My Unconditional, 60-Day Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with this mini-course for any reason – or no reason at all – you can request a full refund of your purchase price within 60 days of your date of purchase.
To put it simply, I wrote this mini-course to help you and if it doesn’t – then I don’t want your money.
Learn to Make the Most of Your TechnologyUse Without Going Overboard!
Technology is meant to play a supporting role in our relationship, not the starring role.
Otherwise, it can become an unwanted third party in your relationship! Keep this in mind: your phone is wonderful, but it’s no substitute for a human being snuggled up with you on the sofa.
In “The Technology Trap” you’ll learn how to achieve a healthy balance in your technology use so that you can have a strong, loving relationship.
Gain instant access to this valuable mini-course right now!
- “Yes! Amy, I want to get my hands on this mini-course so I can learn how to avoid the technology trap and attract Mr. Right!”
- I understand I will receive INSTANT digital access to “The Technology Trap.”
- I will also receive 10 detailed question and answer case studies fromwomen who went through the exact situation I’m going through.
- I also understand that I have a full 60-Day 100% No Questions AskedMoney-Back Guarantee so I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Questions? Call 1-800-755-4364 or contact Support
To your happiness,
P.S. Many women today are afraid of not getting enough male attention online. They also worry about missing out on what everyone else knows about using technology to hook a man: maybe you should be posting sexier pictures of yourself, maybe you should be sending certain texts, maybe you should be more mysterious. Learn the truth in this powerful mini-course!
P.P.S. Remember, that you are making this purchase at absolutely no risk. So grab this low price while you can! If “The Technology Trap” isn’t everything you were expecting, simply notify me within 60 days and I will refund your money immediately.