Make Decisions Together
Don’t Let Disagreements Drive You Apart,Learn How to Make Decisions as a Couple
It turns out gridlock isn’t just about traffic, couples can often find themselves in a state of gridlock as well.
This happens because issues arise that they just can’t agree on.
If you’re not careful these disagreements can drive the two of you apart. They can make you feel completely incompatible and make you wonder if you picked the right person after all.
You may start to think – surely, if we were meant to be together, we would both agree on these big issues.
But you don’t agree and, even worse, you can’t seem to resolve your differences. So you end up fighting all the time or avoiding certain topics for fear of starting another fight.
Does any of this sound familiar? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
And here’s the really good news: you can fix this situation; you can learn to make decisions as a couple without fighting – even BIG decisions like whether to have a child or where to live.
Understanding the Difference Between Solvable Couple Problems & Perpetual Couple Problems …
Solvable problems are practical and easy to work through. Perpetual problems aren’t.
Perpetual problems are the problems that come up again and again, because they’re based in fundamental differences. Things you’ll NEVER think the same way about.
The truth is these perpetual problems cause over two-thirds of the conflict in a relationship. They’re often painful and just mentioning them can start a fight.
Most couples aren’t able on their own to make any headway towards resolving them. If you are reading this, then there is a good chance you are in one of these couples.
Don’t worry, you are certainly not alone and there is help available.
My new mini-course, “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock,” reveals what you and your partner need to know to begin making decisions together in a way that doesn’t drive you apart or erupt into arguments.
- What core beliefs are, how they are formed and why we all tend to listen to them over our partner – plus, you’ll find out what you can do to change this dynamic in your relationship so that conflict is dramatically reduced and possibly even eliminated!
- How to break the gridlock around an issue that is dividing you and your partner – including for the BIG issues like whether to have a baby or not!
- How both of you can stop “flying by the seat of your pants” and instead live life according to concrete, consciously-chosen principles – start doing this and you’ll be amazed at how much better you and your partner will get along!
- 5 principles for making good decisions – always keep these principles in mind to reach consensus and make winning decisions even with the most complex issues!
- ONE THING that all couples should remain focused on if they want to avoid gridlock in the future!
- And much, much more
You & Your Partner CAN Talk About Difficult
Issues Without Fighting!
Stop feeling scared that a disagreement is going to drive you two apart and show everyone that you were not meant to be together …
Stop worrying that you are never going to agree and that a certain issue is going to hang over you both forever …
Stop feeling concerned that you’ll never be happy being with someone who doesn’t agree with you on the BIG issues …
This mini-course reveals how to develop a strategy for decision-making that you can use to avoid fighting with each other and instead come to an agreement on whatever issue you face.
To get started, order your copy of “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock” today.
Order now and you’ll only pay $9 for this enlightening mini-course. Plus, you’ll receive this special gift:
- The “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock” audio … so you can listen in your car or while you work out!
I’m pricing this mini-course as low as possible in order to help as many women as possible. Get your copy today to learn about making decisions as a couple. Plus, your purchase will be backed by an unconditional 60-day money-back guarantee!
My Unconditional, 60-Day Guarantee!
If you are not satisfied with this mini-course for any reason – or no reason at all – you can request a full refund of your purchase price within 60 days of your date of purchase.
To put it simply, I wrote this mini-course to help you and if it doesn’t – then I don’t want your money.
Start Getting Along Better With Your Partner!
“How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock” explains how to make even the difficult decisions without fighting.
So order this special mini-course now!
Get Instant Access to “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock:”
- “Yes! Amy, I want to get my hands on this mini-course so I can learn how to make better decisions and avoid fighting!”
- I understand I will receive INSTANT digital access to “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock”
- I will also receive 10 detailed question and answer case studies from women who went through the exact situation I’m going through.
- I also understand that I have a full 60-Day 100% No Questions AskedMoney-Back Guarantee so I have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Questions? Call 1-800-755-4364 or contact Support
To your happiness,
P.S. He sits on one end of the sofa, as far as he can from you. You sleep on your edge of the bed, resisting any urge to roll over and cuddle into him. Don’t let disagreements put distance between you and your partner! Find how to make big decisions together. Get your copy of “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock” now.
P.P.S. Remember, that you are making this purchase at absolutely no risk. So grab this low price while you can! If “How Principles Can Help You Break Gridlock” isn’t everything you were expecting, simply notify me within 60 days and I will refund your money immediately.